VCG helps organisations thrive by simplifying technology choices and supporting businesses with managed services and IT solutions that help them grow in the digital economy.
The successful candidate will be driving the demand generation strategy alongside with the Marketing team, and also manage the overall campaign calendar, execution and development of the campaign strategy, including measurement and analytics to ensure we are achieving ROI.
The role is key to the customer journey and go-to-market engagements for VCG, helping us increase brand awareness and revenue. You will have the chance to interact with stakeholders from across the business to ensure we are nurturing our database with insightful, relevant and educational content to drive demand generation.
You will be working with a small marketing team and will have access to training and development; you will also be be able to attend customer and industry events while getting involved in some of the exciting vendor partnerships that VCG have.
The suitable candidate will have excellent project management skills, confident in dealing with internal stakeholders and third parties to produce the right level of content, while staying on top of all success stories, publishing relevant marketing output and resources.
You will be working with the Head of Marketing to ensure product content, market segmentation and campaign calendar are aligned to our strategic priorities, marketing plan and marketplace requirements; you will also have significant access oto vendor resources, information and training on technology and IT solutions that our customers consume.
You will be supporting the Account Managers and the wider sales teams in their market initiatives and work with the Digital Marketing Executive to make sure the right marketing mix and channels are used to reach specific target audiences.
Skills and experience
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM tools
- Good knowledge of digital marketing tools
- Experience using marketing automation platforms, data management, segmentation and marketing lists
- Strong understanding of marketing campaign processes and requirements
- Experience working in lead generation and marketing campaigns in a corporate environment, in-house or agency side, B2B.
- Confident personality with a positive attitude and ability to turn around marketing initiatives quickly
- Excellent written and communication skills are vital with the ability to take/brief in campaigns
- Digital marketing measurement and optimisation experience
- Google analytics and Google Console knowledge
- Automation and lead journey experience
- Telecoms, technology or IT background
- Copywriting skills
- Resourceful and adaptable candidates, approaching challenges with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Ability to cope under pressure and prioritise work accordingly
- Engaging and driven personality
- Ability to work on your own and within a team
- Driving new initiatives and bringing your own ideas to the table to make a positive impact.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, gender or gender orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.
Right to Work:
Please note that this role requires the successful applicant to be permitted by the UK Home Office to live and work in the UK.
Our people blog series continue with hybrid workplace specialist Lloyd Parker, Sales Manager at VCG Lloyd Parker joined VCG in 2019 having previously worked within the IT Solutions industry for a [...]
According to analyst IDG, in 2020, 34% of companies have business requirements outpacing their in-house IT setup. So, whilst decision makers are investing in technology and services to promote [...]
Featured case studyBirmingham Chambers of Commerce Network and Collaboration refreshVCG’s approach to doing business with potential clients is exceptional. They invest significant time and resource during the tendering process to understand your business requirements before applying their expertise and experience in offering an optimal solution
Featured case studyPage GroupVCG have transformed our guest and user experience. It’s an un-written rule that users expect fast and reliable internet access, and now we deliver on that expectation. Operating from the cloud means we can manage all EU sites centrally, and protect our investment with integration of new sites in the future.