As we embark on a new age of hybrid working, many businesses find themselves and their data exposed through legacy environments, sprawling IT estates and complicated endpoints.
Data and applications are no longer confined to one server, and it’s increasingly difficult for IT managers to get an overview of where, when, how and by who data is being shared and stored. All this makes it difficult to ensure the right data is being properly and adequately backed up.
- Complex infrastructures with multiple siloes and vendors
- Rapidly changing business needs
- Increasing volumes of data generated across the business
- Growing number of endpoints, with IoT devices and BYOD
- Hybrid working models
- Complex application and software ecosystems
- Poor data visibility
- Inefficient and insufficient backup provisioning
Here at VCG, we deliver end-to-end services to ensure all your business-critical data is securely backed up, so you can get up and running again as quickly as possible in the event of a disaster.
Learn more about how we can support your business with:
- Assessments of existing IT environments
- Developing a robust plan for data management
- On-premise, hybrid or cloud backup solutions
- Backup and restore solutions to suit your data needs
- Resilient, secure solutions with 100% uptime
- Monitoring, alerting and insights
- Fully managed services to free up your in-house teams
- Threat monitoring and alerts, around the clock
- Quick dial-back and restore of critical data and functions
- Cost-effective solutions for compute, storage and backup
Featured case studyBeaverbrooksThe new system is already enabling our Area, Display, and Training managers to get better access to our Head Office systems when in-store. They can now easily connect to our wireless network giving them full and quick access to all our systems.
Featured case studyPoundlandA bespoke SD WAN store model, designed by VCG, is enabling the swift and cost-effective launch of 60 new stores across Poland. Here’s how that partnership came about.
It’s time for the hospitality sector to learn from the Covid crisis before it’s too late. Follow our six-point health check to ensure your networks are fit for purpose and ‘work-from-home [...]
With numbers of people now being asked to work from home regularly, inevitably making vastly increased usage of high-quality video services as well as video-on-demand, there are genuine concerns that [...]
It’s known as the great accelerator. In a socially distanced and locked-down world, Covid-19 is speeding up the adoption of tech-dependent services – and the automotive sector is no exception. [...]